Use of Personal Data
Customer Credit Card Information
Rinktee does not store or retain credit card information. Rinktee uses a 3rd party credit card processor (Paypal) that keeps a protected copy of the credit card numbers. This billing data belongs to you (and your customers) and by utilizing the Service, you grant Rinktee a license to use this data for the purposes of fulfilling our Service obligations to you.
Personally Non-Identifiable Information
We may collect personally non-identifiable information from you at the time of registration, or when you choose to use certain of our services. This information is not, by itself, sufficient to identify or contact you. Examples include demographic data, age, education level, profession or gender. Rinktee may store such information, or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by Rinktee’s affiliates, agents or service providers. This Website may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no personal data is available or used in this process.
Passively Collected Information
When you interact with us through the Website, we receive and store certain additional personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Examples include IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving your use of the Website and/or our services.
Aggregated Personal Data
In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, we might analyze the personal data that is provided to the Website in aggregate form. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website. Although we own the code, databases, and all rights to the Website, you retain all rights to your data.
We restrict access to your company's information to our employees who need it to do their job. Employees with access to your information are required to strictly maintain the confidentiality of all Customer information.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Industry standards to protect your company's information. We routinely test our information systems and website to ensure that unauthorized access does not occur.
In operating this Website, we may use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Website gives to your computer when you access a website. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Website and help us analyze Website usage more accurately.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone except for the situations listed below or unless we specifically inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of our sharing your personal information.
The Website and our related services are not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children aged 13 or older should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Website and our related services, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents' or guardians’ permission to use Website and our related services.
Links to Other Web Websites
We take precautions to ensure the security of your personal information and your company catalog data. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your personal information and your company catalog data despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Website and our related services, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
If, at any time after registering, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use of information volunteered by you, please send us a request specifying your new choice. Please contact us at email@example.com.
We may share your personal information with:
- Authorized service providers. Our authorized service providers are companies that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analyses, supporting the Website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features we offer. These service providers may have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your personal information for any other purpose.
- Rinktee affiliates. We may share information we collect, including personal information, with Rinktee-owned or affiliated businesses. Sharing information with our affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All Rinktee companies comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future.
- Business partners. We may share your personal information with the merchants offering the products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. We won’t share your personal information with these businesses unless you choose to participate in their offer or program. When you choose to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to share your email address and other information with the relevant merchant.
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our Website, please send us a detailed message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
San Francisco, California