Adding Item images
- Item images uploaded to the site are available to all catalogs for that site.
- There is no need to specify the location of the image other than the filename and filetype, ex: "someimage.jpg".
- Images can be any of the following types: gif, jpg, png.
- Image file names are CASE SENSITIVE.
- All images are uploaded in the Images session.
Note: The following sequence is followed in determining which Image "Description" is used in the punchout.
- The image Description found in the catalog is used first in the punchout catalog.
- If no image Description is found in the catalog, then the image Description used in the image maintenance page is used in the punchout catalog.
- If no image description found in the catalog or in the image maintenance page, then no image Description is used in the punchout catalog.
(This same sequence applies to the Attachment "Description").